Protecting the privacy of our members is of paramount importance to the operation of this website, and our customers are one of the most valuable assets in our business. All membership information available to us, including names, home addresses and email addresses, is used for the purpose of recording individual customer orders and delivery of goods. In addition, to offer a more personalized online shopping service, we use customer polls or other relevant data to analyze customer behavior and to inform our decisions. However, we will not disclose your personal information to any organization or third party outside of this website without your consent. Also, based on your past purchases or browsing behavior, we will recommend items that are more suited to you and that match your tastes and personal preferences as closely as possible. We will also study customer behavior to improve our shopping platform and make shopping as easy and convenient as possible. For e-paper subscribers, we will regularly send you information that we feel is of value to you, important information about our website, etc.Scope
- When you visit this website or use the functional services offered on this website, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal data depending on the functional nature of the service, and we will process and utilize your personal data for that specific purpose. This website will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your written consent.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact details and time of use when you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys.
- During general browsing, the server will record your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data, etc., for reference to improve our website services. These records are used internally and will not be released to the public.
- To provide precise service, we will compile and analyze the content of the questionnaires collected. The statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis will be presented for internal research purposes, and published as necessary, without involving specific personal data.
- This website is fitted with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other relevant information security equipment and necessary security measures to safeguard the website and your personal information. Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized personnel only. All personnel involved have signed a confidentiality agreement and any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to legal action.
- Where it is necessary for business purposes to engage other entities to render services, this website will strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and carry out the requisite checks to ensure that they will do so.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or government authorities, unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so. The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to:
- Your written consent.
- Express provisions of law.
- The prevention of danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with government agencies or research institutions, which is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and where the data has been processed by the data subject or disclosed in such a way that the data collector cannot identify the specific subject.
- Where your actions on the website violate the Terms of Service or may damage or interfere with the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the disclosure of your personal data by the website administration is necessary for the purposes of identification, contact or legal action
- Benefits to your interests.
- This website will exercise due diligence in supervising the collection, processing or use of your personal data by the outsourced service provider or individuals.